6.05.2012

This past month

I know I haven't been blogging much lately, but so much has been happening!

Mason can walk! Only a few steps here and there, but what the heck?? How is my baby walking already? He is ahead of his time.

Matt and I did The Color Run. (a 5k)

Maddox is saying more and more words.

We have plans to take the boys to Wisconsin Dells in a couple of weeks.

Matt and I are thinking about visiting San Francisco this fall.

We are signed up to do The Color Run again in Des Moines in October.

Matt and I have been doing a study together of a book called Sexy Christians. It's really been stretching and growing our relationship in new ways.

Maddox and Mason have just been loving playing together.

Maddox has loved spending time with his aunts, uncles, grandmas and grandpas.

Mason is clapping, waving bye bye, and dancing.

He also has two new teeth!

We will be spending the 4th of July in the city, we haven't done that in a couple of years. If anyone wants to visit, and see an awesome fireworks display, we would love to have you!

I will update more about the boys and my first 5k asap. Just wanted you to know I hadn't forgotten!

1 comment:

Tara said...

I miss Chicago's firework display! I grew up going to those! San Diego and Wisconsin Dells? So fun!