12.17.2011

He did it!

Last night Mr. Mason rolled from his back, to his tummy, to his back all in one swift motion! A full 360. Talent, I tell you.


Today he has been a rolling machine, rolling this way and that and pivoting all over the place. I can tell already he is going to be an early crawler.

Love that chunky butt and little bald spot.


Here's a video of the action. It's the end of the day and he's worn out, but I promise he can do it really well! This one takes a little more work.




It was extra special because today was our family Christmas! So it was a nice little Christmas present for mommy to see my little guy rolling around today. I will post about out Christmas soon!


1 comment:

Grandma Kathy said...

The videos are great! Mason is so STRONG! I love these videos also! See you soon!