6.23.2009

16 weeks

I saw this cute little survey, and I thought it would be fun to do every week as a way to document the changes and remember all the small things.

How far along: 16 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I have lost 16 pounds since the start. But hopefully will start gaining a little weight soon!

Maternity clothes: I still fit into my regular clothes, but I bought my first pair of maternity pants just for fun, and a shirt that was on sale. My regular jeans, while they still fit, are starting to put a little pressure on my abdomen, which is getting uncomfortable. My new pants are very comfy!

Stretch marks: Nope. I am not even showing at all yet.

Sleep: Good. But it has been hott this week, and we don't have an air conditioner, so that makes it a little tougher!

Best moment this week: Finally onto my second trimester! I bought a "Moby" baby sling to carry babies aged newborn to 2 years or so. It is an easy, handsfree way to carry the baby at the grocery store, or out for a walk, or while doing housework. There are dozens of ways to use it, plus it is washable!

Movement: Not yet. I have felt a few microscopic nudges that MIGHT be, but its hard to tell. I am just waiting until I can be positive.

Food cravings: Anything and everything! I am always hungry, even 5 minutes after I eat.

Gender: No idea yet. I was thinking girl, but now I am definitely thinking boy. Matt doesn't have a clue. We should be finding out in a month, but we won't tell.

Labor Signs: Definitely not.

Belly Button: In.

What I miss: Being painfree. My lower back has been killing lately.

What I am looking forward to: Actually looking pregnant!

Milestones: Baby is 4 1/2 inches long or so, eyes and ears are where they are supposed to be, and he/she can suck it's thumb, hiccup, swallow, and practice breathing.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I'm so excited for you Lindsey!