7.02.2009

17 Weeks

How far along: 17 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Lost 17 pounds, but holding steady. I don't think I will lose any more.

Maternity clothes: I can still fit into my regular clothes, but I often end up unbuttoning my jeans after awhile.

Stretch marks: nope.

Sleep: Good. I usually sleep 8 to 9 hours a night. I am guessing that won't last much longer!

Best moment this week: Second doctor's visit!

Movement: Still unsure. We bought a fetal monitor, and although we can't hear the heart beat yet, we can hear the little tyke bopping around! Especially at night when the apartment is really quiet.

Food cravings: Ice Cream, pickles, anything.

Gender: Don't know. Last night I had another dream that it was a girl. So now I am thinking girl.

What I miss: Matt. He is at work a lot. I know that's not pregnancy related, but I don't really miss anything else at the moment.

What I am looking forward to: Feeling the baby move!

Milestones: Hearing the baby's heart beat!

No comments: