4.22.2011

24 Weeks

How far along: 24 weeks!
Total Weight Gain: I have gained about 10 pounds.
Stretchmarks: None yet.
Sleep: Pretty good. Although, my hips are starting to get a little sore at night. I have to turn from side to side several times during the night, but it's no biggie!
Best Moment This Week: In general, I am excited that I am actually looking pregnant, feeling lots of movement, and we are getting closer to deciding on a name!
Movement: Good! He is pretty quiet throughout the day still, only moving around 3 times a day or so (with a few random nudges here and there). But he is a strong little guy.
Gender: Boy! I am so excited to have two little boys! I would love for them to be best friends someday.
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button: Still in, but getting flatter.
What I Miss: Not having heartburn. My only complaint at this point is heartburn. It settles in every night as I am getting ready for bed. Luckily, Tums does the trick!
What I am Looking Forward to: Our next appointment is in 4 weeks, we will do some lab work and the test for gestational diabetes. Praying that it goes well. After that, we will be going to the doctor every 2 weeks! I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy is going!

We had our 24 weeks appointment yesterday. Everything looks good! His heart rate was in the high 140's, he was measuring just a tad above average again (I am thinking he is going to be a bigger baby than Maddox was!) I am also doing well, no swelling, headaches, cramping, nausea, high blood pressure or anything of that sort. I feel very blessed to be having another uncomplicated pregnancy.

No comments: