2.24.2011

16 Weeks, The Second Time Around

I thought it was time to bring back the pregnancy updates! I want to remember pregnancy milestones of each of my darling kiddos.

How far along: 16 weeks
Total Weight Gain: About 10 pounds lost. But gaining it back finally!
Stretchmarks: None yet! (except of course the barely visible few from my first little one)
Sleep: Good!
Best Moment This Week: Feeling more movement.
Movement: Getting stronger! I started feeling movement around 13 weeks this time. It started as flutters, but has finally turned into little kicks and nudges. Still unable to feel them from the outside though.
Gender: Unknown. But we will find out in 3 short weeks! Matt and I both believe 99% that it is a boy. But we would be happy with either!
Labor Signs: Too early for that!
Belly Button: Still in.
What I Miss: Being able to eat any thing I want.
What I am Looking Forward to: Actually looking pregnant, and Matt being able to feel the baby move. Hopefully within the next couple weeks!
Milestones: Baby should be around 5 ounces and 5 inches, and the ears and eyes are fully functioning!

picture taken from http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/Pregnancy/calendar/week/16


Generally, I feel pretty good. It is still hard to eat any strongly flavored foods, but that is to be expected. For now, I sleep well, have energy, can eat pretty well, and don't really feel pregnant. I am looking forward to the next few weeks as my belly grows, the baby becomes more active, and we find out the gender!

No comments: