9.20.2009

28 Weeks

How far along: 28 Weeks, only 12 weeks left! I can't believe it!
Total Weight Gain: 13 pounds
Stretchmarks: None.
Sleep: Still okay. Definately have to switch positions several times a night!
Best Moment This Week: Hiccups! I had been feeling this wierd little thumping for a couple weeks now that felt like a little heartbeat, it was very rhythmic. But I knew it was too slow to be a heartbeat and I just discovered that it is actually the hiccups! So cute! He gets the hiccups every day, usually more than once. I was expecting hiccups to be a little bigger I think, but maybe they will get bigger as he gets bigger. I am glad I figured it out, it was starting to freak me out a little bit!
Movement: Still good! Feels like a little acrobat in there!
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Not really. But I hear he is on his way to getting in position for the big day!
Belly Button: Flat.
What I am Looking Forward to: Meeting the other doctor's that could deliver the baby, our 3d ultrasound, the baby shower, lots of fun stuff coming up soon!
Milestones: Baby Boy is almost 16 inches and almost 3 pounds. He can hear, blink, HICCUP!, and is getting chubbier (and cuter!) every day. Another interesting factoid, at this point he now has REM cycles when he sleeps, meaning that he has dreams! Wonder what they could be of . . .?

No comments: