9.08.2009

26 Weeks

How far along: 26 weeks (and 2 days!)
Total Weight Gain: 9 pounds-ish.
Stretchmarks: Still holding out!
Sleep: I have graduated from good sleep to okay sleep. No serious complaints yet, but could be a little better!
Best Moment This Week: Going back to Iowa and seeing our families!
Movement: Yes! I look forward to his awake hours.
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: Just mild pre-labor contractions
Belly Button: Still in!
What I Miss: Being able to sleep through the night.
What I am Looking Forward to: October! Thats my next appointment, I will be in my third trimester and in the "week 30-somethings", its the month of our baby shower (which means another trip to Iowa!), Matt's birthday!, and a visit from Matt's parents to help paint the baby's room! So a lot to look forward to! September is really going to drag.
Milestones: His eyes are finally open!

No comments: