8.18.2009

23 Weeks

How far along: 23 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I have been gaining weight finally! I have gained about 4 pounds.
Maternity clothes: Some. Sooo comfy. I may never go back!
Stretch marks: Nope! not yet anyways . . .
Sleep: Pretty good. No major complaints.
Best moment this week: All the movement, I still get excited everytime! I look forward to mornings and evenings when he is more active.
Movement: Lots and lots! Still unsure if I have felt any hiccups yet. But alot of moving and kicking. Some of the stronger ones are even visible from the outside.
Food cravings: Not really. Still anti-chinese food. Too strong! I still get a little nauseaus from time to time.
Gender: Still a boy as far as we know!
Labor Signs: Not yet.
Belly Button: In.
What I miss: Our family. The closer we get to having a son/nephew/grandbaby the harder it is to think about how far away we are from our families.
What I am looking forward to: Third trimester. Still a few more weeks away.
Milestones: Going on a pound and a half in weight! His little face should be fully formed, complete with eyelashes, eyebrows and hair on his little head. Still no pigment, so as of right now his hair is snow white.

No comments: