8.02.2009

21 Weeks!

How far along: 21 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I have gained 2 pounds.

Sleep: Great! But I can no longer sleep on my stomach comfortably. It's like sleeping on a little ball.

Latest Symptoms: None really. I feel pretty good!

Best moment this week: Our twenty week ultrasound!

Movement: Pretty regular, there are still quieter days and more active days. But the kicks are very strong, considering his little legs are still mostly cartiledge!

Food cravings: Nada. But I am more sensitive to strong tastes, so I like blander foods.

Gender: BOY BOY BOY! Definately boy. He was not shy about exposing his "gender" one little bit! He gave us several very obvious poses during the sonogram. No mistaking it, the nursery will be blue.

What I am looking forward to: Dr's appointment Tuesday!

Milestones: Little Junior (nickname courtesy of our Doctor) weighs a full pound now! He can fully hear all the noises around him and should have eyelashes, eyebrows, and hair on his little head. During the ultrasound he had the hiccups, and that was pretty adorable to see!

No comments: