4.04.2012

What Have We Been Up To?

I know I haven't updated for a month now. What's up with that? We have been busy! I haven't been on the computer during the day at all, then I spend my evenings doing our usual dinner/bath/bedtime routine followed by a small amount of time reserved for time with Matt. On top of which we have been busy with friends and church and outings and life with two little ones!

Here is some of what we have been up to.

My baby has become a toddler and looks more like a "big kid" every day.


Playing with animals (and learning about all different kinds of animals).


My second baby is getting cuter by the minute.


We have also been enjoying time outside, on our deck.


 Playing with airplanes and sweeping.


And eating dirt. So naughty and simultaneously adorable.


Learning to say cheese. Which Maddox has.


This month we are planning to move Maddox to a big boy bed! He can climb in and out of his crib and Mason still sleeps in a 'pack and play', so I think it's time to make the switch.

Maddox is really enjoying Mason lately. He has started calling him by name "Ason!" and likes to interact with him. He has finally realized that he can make Mason laugh, and that has been so much fun. He is learning all about sharing with Mason and being kind to his little brother. He actually shares with Mason unprompted sometimes and gives him lots of voluntary hugs and kisses. It melts my heart.

And that's a little bit of what we have been up to!

No comments: