5.03.2011

26 Weeks and Lovin' It

How far along: 26 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 12 pounds
Stretchmarks: No new ones.
Sleep: Good. I have to switch sides several times a night to avoid getting sore, but other than that I sleep great!
Best Moment This Week: Finally deciding on a name for little brother!
Movement: He is a very active little boy! A little more crazy than Maddox was, he is quite a moved.
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Nada. Although I have started having Braxton Hicks contractions.
Belly Button: Flattish.
What I Miss: Living without heartburn! Tums are my lifesaver. Also, bending over. I think Maddox must have been sitting lower, because I rarely had issues bending over. But this little boy squishes my lungs and stomach much much more! And makes it hard to bend over already!
What I am Looking Forward to: Our next appointment is May 16th, and I will be doing the gestational diabetes test. I am looking forward to getting that out of the way. Also, this is my last week in trimester two! On to the third trimester!
Milestones: Baby's lungs are well-developed, and the eyes should be opening up any day now! Also, we have made it past the danger zone. If baby were to come early for some reason, it would be very likely that he would be okay.

No comments: